Main menu

Pages

 





In a television interview, the presenter asked his guest, who was a millionaire:

 What is the happiest thing in your life?

 The man said: I went through four stages of happiness in my life, until I knew the meaning of true happiness!

 First: (acquisition of things)

 But I did not find the happiness I wanted!

 

 Second: (acquisition of the most expensive)

 

 But I found that its effect is temporary, and its luster fades quickly!

 

 Third: (owning large projects)

 

 Like buying a football team, or a tourist resort, but I did not find the happiness that I imagined!

 

 Fourth: (A friend asked me to contribute to buying wheelchairs for a group of disabled children)

 

 Here is the story:

 

 Indeed, I immediately donated the purchase of chairs, but my friend insisted that I go with him and present my gift to the children myself.

 

 I actually went with him and offered them the chairs myself, and I saw the great joy on the faces of the children and how they started moving in every direction with the chairs laughing in their hearts as if they were in amusement parks.

 

 

 

 But what brings true happiness to my heart is someone holding on to my leg while I am about to leave?!

 

 I tried to gently release my leg from his hand, but he kept holding it while his eyes were firmly focused on my face!

 

 I bent down to ask him: Do you want anything else from me before I go?

 

 The shocking response from which I learned the meaning of true happiness and changed my life completely.

 

 He said to me

 I want to remember the features of your face so that I may know you when I meet you in Heaven, and I thank you once again before my Lord

Comments